top of page

Youth Group

Public·89 members

Finland U19 VS Romania U19 live free 11/10/2023


10:18----- About Romania U19 Romania U19 live scores, players, season schedule and today's results are available on Sofascore. Romania U19 next match ...YouTube · Fifazkilla 86 · 8 hours ago


Finland vs Romania Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-10-11Match Details Who: Finland vs Romania Competition: U19 European Championship, Qualification When: 2023-10-11, 16:00 Venue: Finland will host Romania at on 2023-10-11 at 16:00 in an interesting encounter in U19 European Championship, Qualification. Finland, currently sitting at 1 will be looking for important home win. Romania, on the other hand, sits in 1 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. Finland U19 vs Romania U19 Live Score & Result | 11 Oct 2023 | FOOTLIVEEngland Italy France Germany Spain Greece Portugal Youth Results Europe (A-L) + Europe (M-Z) + America + Asia + Africa + Oceania + Match Finland U19 vs Romania U19 results and Live score on footlive. com. Finland U19 - Romania U19 match for Europe: Under-19 Championship: Qualifying Round, Group Stage starts on 11/10/2023 at 13:00 UTC/GMT. With footlive. Finland U19 v Romania U19 Free Football Tips & Predictionsfrog the gambler uses the latest technologies to identify, extract, and share value from betting markets on football matches across the globe. From the English Premier League and Spanish La Liga, right down to the lowest non-league divisions, frog works around the clock 24/7/365 to provide sports fans with the latest and most comprehensive online sports betting companion. Transparent and thorough performance analysis of every single pick made is an essential part of what we do. Historical results for countries, leagues, and against individual sportsbooks are shown throughout the FTG platform. frog the gambler is the essential resource for value-conscious sports-bettors with an interest in optimising their betting performance and beating the sportsbooks. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 31% chance of a home win, and a 43% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 26%. Betting tips for Finland vs Romania from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Finland and Romania? At the moment there are 9 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing Finland, 6 tips backing Romania and 2 tips favouring the draw. Finland U19 vs Romania U19 (Predictions, Picks, Odds, Tips, Preview) 11. 10. 2023 by makau2xrFinland U19 vs Romania U19 Prediction: BTS Yes Stake: 29 Odds: 1. 67 Bookmaker: Date: 11. 2023 Time: 13:00 (UTC+0) Time left: 0d 5h 35m League: Euro U19 - Qualification - First Stage Category: Soccer Prediction Published: 11 October 2023 - 05:16 (UTC+0) Preview: The Soccer game featuring Finland U19 versus Romania U19 is scheduled for 11. 2023 in the Euro U19 - Qualification - First Stage held in International. Our expert tipster, makau2xr, has provided a betting prediction: Both Teams will Score in the Full Time. minutes played (last 6) 36% 0 Changes (vs. last game) Fresh important missings Head to head 50% HT Shots Shots (on goal) Danger attack LineupChanges Team form 0. 00 1. 00 (+0%) total 1. 50 (+0%) total 1. 50 Finland U19 Last 6 Matches All League Cups 17. 10 San Marino U19 16:00 14. 10 Czech Republic U19 22. 11 Faroe Islands U19 1 - 5 1-5 11 - 14 4 - 7 37 - 67 2 - 6 3 (22%) 1 (15%) 21 8. 09 19. 11 Croatia U19 1 - 2 1-2 29 - 8 7 - 4 119 - 44 15 - 1 0 (7%) 2 (8%) 1. 29 4. Finland U19 vs Romania U19: LiveScore, Live Stream + PredictionEurope UEFA U19 Championship Qualification Preview match VS ODDS Match 1 X 2 Opening odds 3. 1 3. 4 Pre match odds Asian handicap Line +0. 25 1. 98 1. 74 -0. 25 +0. 75 1. 55 2. 26 -0. 75 +0 2. 46 1. 52 -0 Goals Under Over 2. 5 1. 8 Corners 9. 80 2. 00 Finland U19 Saturday: UEFA U19 Championship Qualification (Qualifying Round) Finland U19 is playing against Czech Republic U19 an important UEFA U19 Championship Qualification game (Qualifying Round - 1/1) Romania U19 Romania U19 is playing against San Marino U19 an important UEFA U19 Championship Qualification game (Qualifying Round - 1/1) Summary Team Strength 41% Avg. He is placing a 29 bet at 1. 67 odds with WilliamHill. Based on this Both Teams to Score prediction in Soccer, makau2xr could potentially earn a profit of 19. 43. Tip: Both Teams will Score in the Full Time Check for Live Streaming *You can watch live sport on your mobile, tablet or desktop including Soccer, Tennis and Basketball. All you need is a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours to qualify. 18+ Competition 1000€ per month Do you have a different prediction for this match? Sign up and join the competition! 1000€ Real Money Prize Pool every month. Live Score, Stream and H2H results 10/11/2023. Preview match Finland U19 vs Romania U19, team, start time. Tribuna. comStatisticsPossessionShots on targetShots off targetFoulsCorner kicksFree kicksOffsidesCasino ratingGet welcome pack up to 9500$Get welcome bonus up to 6000€Get welcome offer up to 2250C$Get welcome bonus up to 8000$Game eventsHead - to - HeadLast 0 gamesFinland U190WinsRomania U190WinsAll matchesLatest matches Finland U19UEFA U19 Qualifying. Tuesday, 19 November, 2019UEFA U19 Qualifying. Saturday, 16 November, 2019UEFA U19 Qualifying. Wednesday, 13 November, 2019UEFA U19 Qualifying. Right now, the odds for this match are 31% against the Finland finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 43% against Romania winning. The draw is rated at 26%. The Finland vs Romania match will likely be broadcasted on television by a variety of channels depending on your location. In the UK, the match will be shown live on%stream%. If you don't have access to a TV, you can also stream the match live using online bookmakers. Finland U19 vs Romania U19 » Predictions, Odds, Live Scores & StreamsFinland U19 host Romania U19 in a Euro U19 Qualification game, which is certain to entertain all Football fans. The event will take place on 11/10/2023 at 13:00 UTC. Oddspedia provides Finland U19 and Romania U19 betting odds from 26 betting sites on 37 markets. Currently. bookmakers place Romania U19 as favourites to win the game at @ 1. Finland U19 v Romania U19 LIVE 11. 10. 2023 | Football Follow Finland U19 v Romania U19 11. 10. 2023 live - livescore, H2H stats, latest results and more information on Flashscore.


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page